Hello Confidence! A unique summer coaching workshop with CoachMe Vancouver to help you become a more self-confident you.
About this Event
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Michael Scott
Imagine what you could do, what you could achieve, and how you would feel with more confidence!
Would you share your ideas with more people around you? Would you speak up? Would you go for that job you’ve had your eyes on for so long? Or would you even start your own hustle?
What would you do with more confidence?
So much is possible!
The good news: Confidence can be acquired and mastered, just like any other skill.
And we’d love to help you on your journey to a more confident you as we gently guide you out of your comfort zone, because that’s where the magic happens!
Yes, this event is for you if:
• You’d like to gain more self-confidence & self-esteem.
• You’d like to become more self-assured, and free of doubt.
• You’d like to build your resilience muscles, and deal better with set-backs.
What you can expect:
• Playful and creative approaches to gently guide you out of your comfort zone – all while being in the trusting hands of our amazing, qualified coaches.
• Coaching exercises such as identifying your Inner Leader (opposed to your Inner Critic), mindfulness, and improv approaches.
• A supportive and safe learning environment with like-minded people, who are all in the same “boat” as you ;)
• A unique outdoor setting, on the beautiful Kitsilano Showboat Stage, just a 10 min bus ride from Downtown Vancouver
PLUS: We’ll be following up the workshop a week later with a live group video chat. This way, we can reflect on our learnings again, re-connect with fellow attendees and coaches, share successes, ask questions, and co-design steps to include in your daily life for a more confident you.
This workshop will set you up on a journey towards more confidence. By attending you will:
• Discover and learn how to use the strengths of your Inner Leader
• Learn practical exercises and tips through mindfulness and improv that you can use in everyday life
• Network with like-minded people and gain accountability.
Your coaches and facilitators for the workshop:
Lara Marchionni Jones
As a Co-active trained Life and Leadership coach, Lara helps entrepreneurs to uncover the diamond hidden within them so they can realize their full potential and find their inner most, authentic gifts.
Joanna Li, CPCC, ACC
Joanna is a Certified Professional Coach that specializes in empowering business professionals to overcome their self-limiting beliefs in order to live in alignment with who they are. She believes that, inside everyone, there is a fire to be ignited and she helps others light that fire within them.
Dana Smith, CPCC
Dana is a certified life and success coach who helps people who are feeling lost in their identity and direction. She helps them to embody trust, clarify what they want, and create the next chapter of their lives. Her clients come to see themselves, as whole, energized, and potent.
Mina Phaisaltantiwongs, CPCC
Mina is a certified Personal and Professional Development Coach whose passion is to help others grow in a way that is meaningful to them and it is her mission to serve her clients so that they become a better version of themselves - a version that they want to be! - so that they can live a life that they truly want to live.
Hellen is a life coach with a special focus on financial wellness. She believes when life works, everything works. Hellen is NOT a traditional financial planner who analyzes the wellness of the market and gives you recommendations on what funds/stocks to buy and sell. Instead, she helps you analyze YOU, she listens to you deeply, values your long-term sustainability over short-term band-aid solution, and brings you closer to your financial and life fulfillment.
Your host for the evening will be CoachMe Vancouver Founder, Nadine Stille. Feel free to visit her profile on LinkedIn.
What to bring?
• Weather appropriate clothing
• A hat or sunscreen
• A pillow, yoga or beach mat
We will be providing light snacks and drinks.
An alternative location will be available in case of unexpected weather conditions.
If you have specific accessibility requirements, please reach out to email@example.com before the event to ensure we can accommodate.
We will be taking photos at the workshop. Please let us know ahead of time or at the workshop if you would prefer not to be photographed.
Looking forward to connecting with you!