Your first coaching session is booked. Congrats! Your next step is to use our ultimate checklist of things to consider, developed by CoachMe to help you prepare for meeting with Your Coach. Whether this is new to you and you’re asking, “What is Coaching?”, or you have already experienced the amazing results from working with a coach, this list will:
Set you up for success.
Build trust and better Connect you with Your Coach.
Ensure you get the most value out of the conversation with Your Coach.
Help you kick-off your new coaching relationship in the best possible way.
Read our checklist below or download a printable version.
1. What would you like to work on with Your Coach? What goals would you like to achieve?
Use the CoachMe Vancouver Wheel of Life for self-reflection and insights. Feel free to take this to Your Coach for discussion. The CoachMe Vancouver Wheel of Life is only available for newsletter subscribers: CoachMeVancouver.com/coachme-newsletter
2. Clarify with Your Coach how they can help you achieve your goals.
3. Ask Your Coach what a typical coaching session would look like?
Get an understanding of the coaching style.
What would be involved?
What are you comfortable with?
What is your commitment?
4. Think about when you would like to meet, at what frequency, and for how long?
5. What meeting style suits you best - meeting face-to-face, via phone, or via Zoom/ Skype?
If face-to-face, then at what location? Do you want to walk and talk, or chat in a café?
6. Discuss coaching rates ahead of time with Your Coach, and for which coaching services?
How and when should payment be made?
7. Think about what next steps you’d like to take after your first coaching session.
You’re all set to take your life, career, or business to the next level.
Get ready to Thrive!